There are many hotel rooms which are very expensive in the world. Below is a list of 10 most expensive;
- Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens
- Hugh Hefner Sky Villa at the Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas
- Ty Warner Penthouse at the Four Season, New York
- Royal Penthouse Suite at the President Wilson Hotel, Geneva
- Bridge Suite at Atlantis, Bahamas
- Ritz – Carlton Suite at the Ritz Carlton, Moscow
- Royal Suite at Burj Al Arab, Dubai
- Royal Armleder Suite Le Richemond, Geneva
- 9. Royal Suite at the Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
- Imperial Suite at Park Hyatt Vendome, Paris.
1. Royal Villa At Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens
Price: $50,000 Equal 41,800 Euros Per Night
This is the most expensive hotel room in the world which has its pool heated with a steam room. There is a dignified view of the bay with about 40 km distance Athens to enjoy. Other available services include; private beach, private butler and personal pianist.
2. Hugh Hefner Sky Villa At The Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas
Price: $40,000 Equal 33,400 Euros Per Night
This is a 930 square meter suite that is set over 2 floors. It has 24 hours butler, rotating bed under a mirrored ceiling and a floating $700,000 Jacuzzi.
3. Ty Warner Penthouse At The Four Season, New York
Price: $34,000 Equal 24,800 Euros Per Night
It gives you an excellent view of New York. It is a 400 square foot penthouse with glass balconies and 7.60 high vaulted ceilings apartment.
4. Royal Penthouse Suite At The President Wilson Hotel, Geneva
Price: $33,000 Equal 27600 Euros Per Night
It offers a great view of Lake Geneva with a clear pool. One can actually be lost at about 1530 square meters. Some of the amenities of the penthouse are billiard table, wings and a large flat screen television.
5. Bridge Suite At Atlantis, Bahamas
Price: $25,000 Equal 20,900 Euros Per Night
It has a very impressive entrance and the pillars. Floor and ceilings are well adorn with marble and gold and also the furniture. One major feature is the bridge between the Royal Towers which is the luxury suite and it is 440 square meters. There is butler and cook in the noble suite.
Read More: Top 10 Creepy Abandoned Hotels
6. Ritz – Carlton Suite At The Ritz Carlton, Moscow
Price: $18,200 Equal 15,200 Euros Per Night
This is a 232 square meter suite with a library and a grand piano. Telecommunication and energy supply are independent, also the floor in heated in case of emergency. A nice feature is the geometry stairs in the suite.
7. Royal Suite At Burj Al Arab, Dubai
Price: $18,000 Equal 15,000 Euros Per Night
The unique feature is the sail shaped architecture and is 321 meter high. There is the availability of a private theatre and a private cinema for guests and the most unique feature is the night in the Royal Suite of the hotel. One can book his own Rolls-Royce and Helicopter if there is money left.
Read More: Top 10 Mоѕt Bizarre Hotels in thе World
8. Royal Armleder Suite Le Richemond, Geneva
Price: $17,500 Equal 14,500 Euros Per Night
It offers a great view of Lake Geneva. The suite takes the whole seventh floor of the Le Richmond in Geneva. The windows are floor to ceiling windows which are made of bulletproof glass which makes it attractive to politicians. It has three bedrooms and a dining room for eight people and a bathroom finished in marble.
9. Royal Suite At The Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
Price: $16,000 Equal 13,300 Euros Per Night
The suite is about 245 square feet and the setting is a trace of a royal palace. The master bedroom has a very spacious bathroom which is finished with marble, a steam room, a sauna and finally a walk in closet with a separate dressing room.
Read More: Tор 10 Most Controversial Vacation Spots
10. Imperial Suite At Park Hyatt Vendome, Paris
Price: $15,500 Equal 12,900 Euros Per Night
This suite offers a great view of the city of love. It has spa tub, a steam room and a private massage table. The living space is 250 square meters. It also have a grand piano.